We have a surprise for you. Thanks for Florian Hess, we have the preliminary results from In Den Hallen, which is going on this weekend in Karlsruhe Germany. This is an indoor event taking place at the Karlsruhe Sports Center and includes the Open Pairs division.
Congratulations to the Pool winners, Ilka Simon and Raphael Legrand from Pool and Florian Hess and Sacha Scherzinger from Pool B. Stay tuned for the final results tomorrow.
In den Hallen 2018
Open Pairs Semifinals Pool A
1. Ilka Simon/Raphael Legrand (TOT 51.1 | EX 18.6 | AI 14.8 | DIF 17.7)
2. Christian Lamred/Simon Wassermann (TOT 50.6 | EX 17.7 | AI 14.3 | DIF 18.6)
3. Steffen Verstichelen/Pepyn Tavernier (TOT 50 | EX 16.4 | AI 12.2 | DIF 21.4)
4. Freddy Finner/Andrea Festi (TOT 49.6 | EX 15 | AI 14 | DIF 20.6)
5. Thomas Nötzel/Robert Dittrich (TOT 49.2 | EX 15.4 | AI 14.1 | DIF 19.7)
6. Andreas Nogay/Kevin Surdyka (TOT 36.2 | EX 14.8 | AI 8.1 | DIF 13.3)
7. Martin Höser/Simon Lühring (TOT 35.9 | EX 15.4 | AI 8.7 | DIF 11.8)
8. Luca Nogay/Toufik Lamred (TOT 28.9 | EX 13.1 | AI 4.9 | DIF 10.9)
Open Pairs Semifinals Pool B
1. Florian Hess/Sascha Scherzinger (TOT 56.4 | EX 17.4 | AI 16.8 | DIF 22.2)
2. Mehrdad Hosseinian/Edoardo Turri (TOT 53.2 | EX 15 | AI 15.3 | DIF 22.9)
3. Toby Künzel/Francesco Santolin (TOT 50.8 | EX 17.4 | AI 15.3 | DIF 18.1)
4. Mattia Colombari/Fabian Dinklage (TOT 50.3 | EX 16 | AI 13.3 | DIF 21)
5. Silvina Porsch/Yarden Borkow (TOT 45.6 | EX 17.6 | AI 12.5 | DIF 15.5)
6. Judith Hess/Alexander Enhuber (TOT 34.1 | EX 13.4 | AI 9.1 | DIF 11.6)
7. Andy Absolom/Dan Bailey (TOT 32.2 | EX 11.8 | AI 9.3 | DIF 11.1)
8. Sven Deschle/Maurice Eugene (TOT 30.9 | EX 12.8 | AI 7 | DIF 11.1)
Lazzaroni 2017 will be streamed live here on FrisbeeGuru. The event is hosted by the Twister Hills club. It takes place on December 16 & 17, indoors in Bolonga, Italy. At least 36 competitors are expected to compete in both Open and Mixed pairs divisions. Also, there might be a surprise, experimental event. The only way to know for sure will be to tune in and find out. In any case, expect the freestyle moves to be heinous!
Special thank to Thanks to Chris Belaj, Manuel Cesari, and the Twister Hills for making this stream possible.
As the name suggests, this event is in its third year. It takes place indoors in a beautiful gym on a forgiving rubber floor and will feature CoOp, Mixed Pairs, and the Westerfield Challenge. This fun event attracts players from around the globe. If you can’t make it, watching it live is the next best thing.