- In 1989, WFDF was held in England, and Konn shares his experience playing with Adrian Wainright.
- Although they did not have the most ideal practice circumstances, they focused on difficulty vs presentation, and they ended up winning.
- Konn, Jake, & Randy discuss the variables that drive performance & how judging impacts the game.
- Konn has some interesting thoughts on how he views difficulty and the correlation to the amount of time it takes to master certain moves.
- Konn shares his impressions of meeting Donny Rhoades for the first time.
- Congrats to Jake & Ryan on their recent WFDF win!
Episode 97: Konn Kummings and the Origin of “Spaunch”
Bookmark the permalink.