Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- You’ve been hearing about it for a couple weeks now, and today, we are excited to be launching a Patreon Campaign!! Jake explains the program and we would love your support!
- Joey returns with more incredible stories. First up he talks about his routine with Ritchie Smits where they had no throw, one catch, in a no drop routine. (video below)
- When Jake asks how they thought of doing such a thing, he says it started with a simple thought, “wouldn’t it be cool if…”
- Joey explains how he became part of Team Bud Light back in the mid 1980’s.
- Among many of their amazing experiences, they opened for Rock Bands such as Stevie Ray Vaughan. Not a bad perk.
- They also traveled to China and played with the musical group Jan and Dean. Although the crowds seemed to love the frisbee routine, the music wasn’t resonating. In an effort to engage the crowds, this cultural exchange went awry and became part of an international news story.
- Joey finally reveals the secrets behind his famous tipping combo. (video below)
- Can you remember the times that you were REALLY ON?
- Enjoy Jakes Patreon video here.
Love watching old footage of Joey!
Pingback: Poll: What Parts of Your Body Do You Tip the Disc With? - FrisbeeGuru