As we practiced to start our podcast, we interviewed Steve Hayes “The Beast”. He has so many deep thoughts about Freestyle Frisbee that we found ourselves fascinated. This is one of those early interviews.
- Randy starts off with a burning question for Jake.
- The Beast goes deep on what he considers a good throw. Who knew he was so philosophical and thoughtful?
- He talks about the heartbeat of the jam, which is not just about making the hard moves, but about the connection with another person and making them look good.
- Jake talks about the hoop factory.
- Randy, Jake, and Beast discuss flow, and a what that means now and how that evolved over the years.