- Deaton Mitchell discusses his hardest moves and which ones he was responsible for inventing.
- He reminisces about playing with Gina Sample and winning the Mixed division in Fort Collins in 1986.
- Later on, he just attached himself to the “Gina Sample Express.”
- He also praises the Velasquez brothers on their remarkable sportsmanship, and they weren’t too bad looking either.
- Jake and Randy share their hardest moves they’ve ever done and the hardest they do on a regular basis.
- Can you believe this is the 35th Episode of Shootin’ the Frizbreeze, and there have been over 10,000 downloads?! Hear Jake and Randy’s observations and key learnings from doing the podcast.
Episode 35: The Last Words from Deaton Mitchell
Bookmark the permalink.