In this episode we wrap up our conversation with Ryan.
In this episode, Ryan Young talks about his tablet based electronic judging system.
- What inspired him to create the system?
- How many “problems are hidden in the paper”?
- Find out about Potlatch’s experimental judging system, and what Ryan has learned along the way.
- What is Ryan’s perfect judging system.
- How could real time scores change freestyle competitions?
- Should the judging system be adjusted to make freestyle more audience friendly?
- Hear how things went awry with Ryan Young’s first international trip.
- Learn what NOT to wear when traveling to Prague in the middle of winter.
- Find out about the valuable orange skystyler that was almost lost.
- Does Frisbeer sound fun? It is! Its happening again this year.
Jake & Randy shoot the Frizbreeze with Steve Hays, AKA, the Beast.
- The Beast shares his thoughts on making Freestyle more audience friendly.
- He also adds a historical perspective on the topic; after all, he has been playing since 1977.
- What parallels can be made to other sports that might move this discussion forward?
- Also, find out some fun facts that surprise them all.
- Click to learn out how to do a “Bad Attitude” discussed during the podcast.
Receive new Episodes